Saturday, July 10, 2010

Creative Funk




I was talking to a friend the other day. We have come up with the same problem. We are in a creative funk. I know I have tried everything to get out of it. I spent a day watching YouTube, trying to get ideas. I even went to our local craft stores. And still nothing. I remembered that I had recorded Project Runway. So I started to watch the whole season. And the creative juices starting to flow. So I came up with this tag art. What do you think? We will see what tomorrow will hold. Jodi is having a Art Journal class that I know I will enjoy. She will get me out of this slump I am in. Stay tune to all the beautiful work.

1 comment:

  1. Your tag is sweet. Maybe you could try a collaboration project? Like a round robin book or tag/ATC trade. When our muses flutter off to their world. We sometimes need to expand to bring them back.
    Don't worry we all go thru it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete