Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alot Going ON

Ok I started this blog and not had a chance to update it. Alot has gone on in the past six months. Over the summer we lost our two fuzzy babies Lady and Hopps. These were my rabbits that my husband flew from Germany. Also this summer I made it to the Stampin Up convention in Utah. It was great. Four days of no kids and dog. I just got to be creative the whole weekend. I made great Friends, a group of wonderful stampers called the Lady bugs. I hope I see them next year. The girls went back to school, which was a nice change. The house was quiet. For a little bit at least. We added a four legged furry baby. Her name is Sasha. She was a pound puppy. Sasha has made a happy addition to our home.
I also discovered Copic markers. Can I tell you these are the best. They have been around for a long time. I had no clue about them. I went to design school and all they talked about was the Prisma Markers. Let me tell you I am making up for lost time. That is all I wanted Santa to bring this Christmas. We will see if he bring them. Well that is what has been going on in a nut shell. I hope for more artful things in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment